Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Travel Yogyakarta : Part 4

Next is the Candi Borobudur
entrance fee is 250,000 rupiah






And Last stop of the day is the Gunung Merapi tour (40km from Candi Borobudur)
1 hour tour cost about 300,000 rupiah per jeep












bunker,before and after

Dinner before we head out back to the hotel
Sate Klatak is a grilled lamb meat using a metal skewer 
FYI the metal skewer used, is from a bicycle wheels
"klatak" is actually the popping sound produce during the grilling process
sate klatak is usually served with rice,
tongseng (soup)
and spicy soy sauce
delicious! a must try if ur in yogyakarta
price for a set starting from 20,000 rupiah

2 comments:

Unknown said...


I like what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and exposure! Keep up the great works guys I've added you guys to my personal blogroll. www.gmail.com login

Oliver Jones said...


I was more than happy to discover this website. I want to to thank you for your time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and i also have you book-marked to look at new stuff in your website. yahoo login mail