Tuesday, April 7, 2009

stockpilling + no space = headache!


among the thing are stock x80 front hood,bumper,rear seat,a set of spare door,2 set of rims avs and "rim besi"..not including the stuff in in the trunk,a set of stock x80 suspension,2 set of front brake (jzx & x80) and many other small2 things.....plus some stuff in my room....

Rahim (Sei lok) was supposed to take some of the stuff away,but he still haven't got the time ....

My sister is getting married next month,and i need to clean up all this..although most of it is at Lan's house,i feel really bad dumping it at his place due to lack of space at my house area....will settle this matter a.s.a.p when i get back for the weekend...

BTW: i would like to take this oppurtunity to invite all my dear friends to My Sister Wedding on
2nd of May 2009 (Saturday)
Dewan Majlis Perbandaran Kajang (MPKJ) (infront of Kajang Stadium and Haji Samurai, Bangunan Dato Nazir)
12noon - 4pm
for more info plz call me : 012-6680474

No comments: